Monday, September 20, 2010

Monday Already??......Noooooooes





Well... I can't believe it's Monday already. Where on earth did the weekend go? Honestly?? I have a feeling that this work week will pass by quickly :(   Not really looking forward to it. On another note - hugest thing I learned this weekend? Men really are from Mars and Women from Venus. Guys and gals communicate differently and we all just need to be honest... no hidden agendas or messages... doesn't do anything but get us into trouble. So if you need something done or need a hug - Tell your man. Otherwise he won't know what to do.



I've recently decided that I'm going to try and groom Peanut myself. Hopefully he doesn't do the walk of shame once I'm finished. Just gotta finish my exam first before I take on this project of mine. I'll have to put up "before" and "after" pictures. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment