Monday, October 25, 2010

Volleyball


So I've got volleyball tonight and was looking online for schedule information....I found some of the following pictures that I've never seen before. The above pic includes majority of our CIBC volleyball team members...minus my fave lady Barb... I've decided that we should rename our team to Team Japan. Or Team Swedish Berries. These pictures were taken during a tournament in April/2010.


Somehow I don't think this is the correct "ready" positioning we should be doing....


Look at how focused I look....from a distance. bwahahahah. I know Sab's got it under control.....


Ok now here's a token Colleen picture. It appears that I'm fixing my hair... which I've been known to do while playing sports... moo ahahahahah



Okay now for the record...we did a lot of waiting during this day. Yes I'm on my phone.... again. bwahhaah.

Have a great week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment