Thursday, November 4, 2010

Where did all the love go?


I've recently fallen in love with quotes by Winnie the Pooh. He's so simple .... or rather the creator of Pooh Bear ( A. A. Milne ) is simple. I find that sometimes we get so wrapped up in everyday life - we always forget that we complicate our own lives, and really life is not as tough as we make it seem to be. ( I myself have a tendency to do this all the time ) We have a tendency to focus on all the wrong things and like Pooh says - we stop to think, but then forget to start all over again. We become obsessed with things like money and the need to make everyone else happy... and more often then not, we forget to look within, and focus on the right things that give us true happiness. Sure money makes life easier - but at the end of the day it shouldn't be everything. I guess the way I view it - If everything went wrong - and the whole world was against me - I would want my loved ones there with me - standing by my side. At the end of the day money doesn't buy happiness - nor does it buy love.

Here are some of my favorite Winnie the Pooh Quotes, all written by A. A. Milne -

" You can't stay in your corner of the forest, waiting for others to come to you; you have to go to them sometimes "

" Did you ever stop to think and forget to start again "

" Don't underestimate the value of Doing Nothing, of just going along, listening to all the things you can't hear and not bothering "


I got this red fortune cookie today. I've never ever seen a red one - kind of tasted cinnamon-y. I may have stolen a gold one too. haha

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment