Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas!!


I can't believe it's been over a week since I've been on here to do any updates!!! I'm all settled in my office and the above is a picture of my window. Coincidentally I was told I'm not allowed to have stuffed toys in my office....but I don't care!!!! :P

Since starting this new job, I've learned so so much. And to be quite honest I really love my job so far. Yeah I know it hasn't even been a week - but still - I'm quite happy. And my office is gorgeous!!!

I'm super duper excited for Christmas this year!!! It's a lot of firsts for me this year and I'm so so very happy!!!! I'm really looking forward to 2011 and seeing what the New Year will bring.

To all of my friends and loved ones - Please have a Merry Christmas! I love you all from the bottom of my heart and I will be thinking of you all!! You've all touched my heart and have all made me smile and laugh till it hurts. The greatest gift of Christmas this year for me is your continued friendship, love and support. xoxox Always, Colleen. :)


:))) - Please Santa - would you bring me more Cheese?

xo




No comments:

Post a Comment