Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Just a Recap.....


So I went jogging on Saturday and decided to take a break to write my name in the snow. Too bad I fell repeatedly into the snow bank......You can see below my name where my mitten fell into the snowbank. And when I say mitten I mean my whole arm.... lol



That very same day I was in my PJ's in bed till about 5:30 pm... then my friends dragged me out to eat and then play a game of Scrabble. It seems that I've been third wheeling it quite a bit lately.. but I had fun.... oh yeah the word FOOTAGE was mine...I was quite proud of it bwaaahahah  :)


The next day I went to the Pet Expo with my special friend and I saw this cute bunny. Soooo cute. I also held a snake too !!!!!



That very same day my special friend told me that Peanut was starting to stink...so I decided to bathe him last night ...here is Peanut not looking too impressed.....


After the bath, Peanut visited Uncle Chris...Okay I swear Peanut does not look this fat... he is just fluffy  :\


Have a good week! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment