Monday, March 14, 2011

Snowboarding in LL


I attempted snowboarding on the mountains for the first time this past weekend. Prior to that I had about an hour of practice at Rabbit Hill. I did okay - but had several wipe outs. This included a head bang and a tail bone bang. Now I'm currently so sore - simple things like brushing my teeth are proving to be a challenge. bwahaha. Needless to say - I still had a blast and was able to cross it off of my list of things to do with my special friend ;)))


Here's a picture of poutine. I love him because his hair underneath his ears grows like a lion's mane. I pulled his ears back to show the emphasis of his hair LOL - He's so awesome.


My gf sent me this picture that was taken last year. We were both laughing at how retarded we look - but I think she still looks so cute :P ( Coincidentally she was one of the chickas I was snowboarding with hehe )

I hope everyone had a great weekend. Special shout out to Mr. Froilan who arrived safely in Canada - Glad to see you're safe and sound!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment