Tuesday, July 26, 2011

TV Drama

So last night my close gf and I were discussing the show - The Bachelorette - while watching it. Admittedly at first we were kind of hating on the main prize (Ashley), then our conversation took a turn and we began having deep discussions about love and relationships etc etc. It was such a good conversation and we ended up talking for a good 3 hours. We discussed how what might work for one couple may not work for another couple, and we also discussed how "connections " worked. In any case - Thank You so much for the intellectual convo. I enjoyed it very much and I really needed it!!

On a side note - she did bring up something from her culture with regards to symbolism and what it meant to have a butterfly on your window sill. ( Of course this is between me and her ). Now what I'm about to say is a little creepy - but when I got home today I noticed a moth hanging out on my window. He ended up hanging out on my window for at least 5 hours - and I showed my friend. We both found it a little creepy since we were discussing the butterfly and she told me the symbolism with the moth. In any case it is a good omen.... but it's still creepy!!


 I'm taking it as a good sign that I really needed....and I'm so happy it happened.

Have a good Tuesday!!  ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment