Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Woah - That's Freaky

So I was texting my gf Linda last night while making supper. Linda and I have known each other for about 7 years. One thing that really connected us was our similiarities in our past and basically our life experiences with friends and family. As well, we like a lot of the same things and do a lot of the same things. I have no idea what it is - but it always freaks us right out. Even our birthdays are only 6 days apart. In any case - what I realized about Linda is that no matter how much time has passed where we do not speak with each other - it's always exactly the same when we talk - and when we talk there is always something that is very similar that we find about each other that we've done or purchased. Last time we spoke (prior to last night - a few weeks ago) I found out we both purchased the same Hello Kitty phone case for our cell phones. This was our conversation last night:

Linda: " I got bangs again - I got that short hairstyle like Katie Holmes "

Colleen: " Omg - are you serious? U mean like a shorter version of this? "


(Keep in mind I only started recently wearing my bangs down like this)

Linda : "Haha Yup!"



Colleen: " Ok for once I'd like to talk to you where we both haven't done the same thing"

Linda: " hahaha ummm I like dodgeball? "

LOL - yes I know we're losers  :P





No comments:

Post a Comment