Monday, September 13, 2010

Is it Monday Already????


This weekend proved to be pretty eventful ( Which included cleaning of Pierre, getting ears pierced, studying, and running errands ). But it was also very anti-social. On Sunday I decided to have my first "alone time meal " ever at Moxies. I brought books with me so I didn't look like a complete loser and actually ended up having an enjoyable time. Oddly enough my other friend was having breakfast alone so we were texting each other. LOL. ( Do you see my fave red and white book in the corner ).



I spent some time at second cup again. I must have gotten distracted because I found this guy yakking on his phone wearing sunglasses.... doesn't he look cool? Like he means business?? Moo hahahahaha.


Needless to say I'll have to blog about my ephiphanies I uncovered this weekend at a later date. Have a great week everyone. Cheers. xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment