Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Oh My God..........

I always figured that life would get simpler as I got older.. boy was I ever wrong. The only thing I can say now is that - Am I ever THANKFUL for everything I've got. I've always poked fun at myself for being simple. But maybe in this case simple isn't so bad. And really - living a simple life doesn't mean staying at home doing nothing. It's about hanging out with a few good people in your life and enriching your life by doing things outside of your comfort zone with these few good people. It is about growing together.

Life isn't enriched with the number of friends you have. It's all about the quality of friends that exist in your life.

It's about building relationships with people who add positivity in your life. Whether that be friends, families or significant others.

At the end of the day I'm quite content with everything in my life. In fact I'm actually the happiest I've ever been. Sure I could cut some loose ends here and there...but honestly. I really have nothing to complain about. Thats the greatest part about living. You really never stop growing no matter how old you get.

To those who have been there for me. Thank you. Always know that I will be there for you just as you have for me.

C



 

No comments:

Post a Comment