Saturday, October 9, 2010

Thanksgiving Day


Hello all!! I took this picture on the balcony at Jagare Ridge. Pretty isn't it??

Seeing as how this is Thanksgiving Weekend, I figure I'd list some things that I am thankful for:

1. Autumn Days
2. Clean air to breathe
3. A roof over my head
4. Family - Esp my Mommy
6. Wonderful friends - Both new and old
7. Food to eat
8. My Career
9. Certain people who have come in and out of my life - all for reasons known to me
10. Panoot
11. Grandma
12. Just to be alive, healthy and happy

I've realized that it's the two year anniversary that my Grandma has passed away and she still influences me even today. I miss her so much.

All in all I really cannot complain about my life. I'm thankful for everything - including both the good and the bad.

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone! Hope it's a good one :)


xo




No comments:

Post a Comment