Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Turkey'd Out.....

Hi!!!! I hope everyone had a restful and excellent long weekend. Unfortunately I had to work on Saturday. I don't feel that I got a lot of rest last weekend, but I look forward to this weekend when I have Friday off. :)

I spent a lot of time with family this weekend.


On Saturday I was at my Aunt and Uncle's place for dinner. I saw my Grandpa there. This is a picture of me and him. He has no idea that I took this picture... he was too busy admiring my Hello Kitty Faceplate....



On Sunday I went golfing with my uncles. That pink ball you see is my first ball on the green. You can see the flag behind my uncle.... I walked an entire 18 holes and actually wasn't even sore after. Just tired. ( Pls note - I haven't golfed since September of last year 0_o )



After golfing I made turkey dinner at home... it was a nice small intimate dinner. My mom brought over some greens and freshly made OJ. :)))



What's a little family dinner without siblings being retards. Yes this is really my brother. And no those aren't really my glasses. lol

All in all had a pretty good Turkey Day.

Have a great week everyone!

xo


No comments:

Post a Comment