Monday, November 15, 2010

Birthday Weekend


This week/weekend was full of good surprises and celebrating. I was very spoiled this entire week :))) Thank you to everyone who participated and also Thank you to all of those who sent me Birthday Wishes starting right at midnight!!! I heard from people I haven't spoken to in ages and it brightened my heart.

Here are some pics from my week:













The picture above was by far the sweetest thing I saw at the zoo - It always ceases to amaze me how much companionship can do- Even for animals.

I am so very lucky to have the people that I have in my life. The days are much brighter and are always filled with laughter, joy and love. I appreciate everything and everyone and will always continue to make a mental effort to do so. Cause that's what life is about. The little things that make you smile. It's about the creation of memories and it's about the journey we all take - rather then the end result.

I am so very happy.

xo, Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment