Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Just like home


A couple of days ago I met with my very good friends Gina and Christina. I've been friends with Gina since kindergarden and Christina since probably grade 1 or 2. Gina decided she wanted to order some milk at Second Cup and this is what they gave her. On top of that the cashier didn't know what to ring it in as because nobody asks for just milk. Lol. Seeing these girls always makes me feel so good. When I see them it's like nothing has changed. We've really grown together and we still laugh at the same jokes and constantly reminisce about past ( ie junior high crushes) . All three of us are at different phases of our lives. One is a mother, another a mother to be and then of course me - mother of a furry dog.

I know at the end of the day these girls will always have my back - no matter how much time has lapsed. I love them so so much and I look forward to what the future will bring as we continue to grow together.



Here's a pic of a pic - kinda blurry. Gina is on the right. On the left is Jennifer - another good friend that I've known since elementary. Yes. I really do have buns in my hair like sailormoon and yes I really do have butterfly pins in my hair. I'm such a loser. :D
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment