Thursday, December 2, 2010

10 Random Facts You May or May Not Have Known About Me......

1. It only takes a handful of skittles to make me hyper
2. I LOVE anything potatoes
3. I can pick up items very easily with my toes
4. I once fell jumped off a roof of a two storey house and survived
5. I'm a closet Hello Kitty fan
6. I like to be taken care of (yes I'm a big baby)
7. I rely on my intuition and follow my gut for a lot of life decisions- my tummy likes to talk to me in knots
8. I don't like sweets ( dessert ) but I love candy
9. I used to watch Xmen, Power Rangers, Star Trek and Ninja Turtles with my brother and yes I even played Ninja Turtle figurines with him - Go Raphael!
10. My feet and nose are always the first things to get cold - yet I hate socks

<3



No comments:

Post a Comment