Friday, December 3, 2010

Time for a Change...


I've been working within the same company for about 10+ years... this is a picture of me and Orest. We took this pic about 5 years ago.... I can't believe I wore grey eye shadow like that. LOL. In any case Orest was my boss and also a mentor to me. I moved away from his branch to embark on a journey of investment and financial planning. 5 years later... it seems that our laughs are going to be reunited. I've officially decided to go into management - give it a try. I'm actually looking forward to it. I think it will help me grow as a person and will also help expand my career.

I've already started some correspondence with regards to my job with Orest. I've made demands of both coffee in the morning and also valet service. I also demanded an exact measurement of my office and also requested larger windows. 

The last request that I asked of him was in regards to the color of my new business cards. Personally I happen to really like having black business cards.....I just happen to think they are prettier. In any case Orest told me that my new business cards will be white. I decided to be a brat and demand black ones and we argued for about half an hour over email regarding this issue. I don't think anyone really won the battle..... but I got this in the mail today.......


When I confronted him about it, his response was this " I just wanted to make you happy and meet your demands "

LOL

Have a great weekend everyone!!!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment