Thursday, January 12, 2012


I went for coffee with a bunch of my highschool chickie friends last night.... The above pic is with my friend Jennifer and Christy. It was really nice yesterday as I got updated with all the gossip that's occuring and some of the things I heard really shocked me. ......I realized how different I am from these ladies..but I also realized that there are also a lot of similarities along with extreme extreme differences at the same time. I also realized that majority of these ladies ( 4 / 5 ) wear the pants and really control their relationships. It kind of made me laugh and really look at things from a different perspective. I really felt almost like a devil's advocate last night as I kept trying to point out the " other view ".

I drove Jennifer home afterwards, and we had a wonderful conversation in my car for quite awhile.

It was really so nice to see these girls as I've grown up with them, and some I've known for 24 years. The night ended with mixed emotions, and even though I ended up staying up late thinking...it was well worth it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment