Friday, January 13, 2012


Wow - this is the only word that I can use to describe what this week has been like. I've never felt so many different emotions all at once in such a short period of time. LOL. Seriously why do girls have to be so emotional and sensitive all the time!! It doesn't do anyone any good!! I watch the people around me and I see it everywhere....and I see it within myself and I definitely don't want to be doing this cause really the only thing it does is stress me out. I have never heard so many colorful opinions both at work and in personal life.... It truly is amazing how perception is and how it works.

And you know what? What doesn't make sense for one person could totally make sense for another. It ain't for us to judge at all.

All I know is to trust what my heart tells me - and I'm pretty sure I know what my heart says ;)

Have a good weekend! Should be a gooder ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment